[Canberrauav] Flying this weekend

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 6 22:46:19 EST 2011

Looks like not enough support for flying at the Sutton site this weekend.
Insurance is still in flux.
A number of usual participants cannot make it.
There is still development required  for what we would be testing.
The weather is looking dubious for this weekend.
Transport accross the creek will not be available.

On another note:
The Telemaster has been repaired and returned to Tridge, but it gas yet to
have the electronics installed.
Now I might find a bit of time to do the final install of RC gear in the
Mugin and ground test it - maybe Sunday at CMAC.
Jack.