[Canberrauav] Flying this weekend

Chris Gough christopher.d.gough at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 23:33:30 EST 2011

I suggested git (and ReStructured Text formatted files) as an
alternative to over googledocs or some other binary format.

A wiki's cool too, much easier to to use if your not familiar with
version control etc, but perhaps not powerful from a configuration
management point of view; who changed what when (diffs)? why (commit
comments)? what version of this document are we referring to
(tags/branches)? Markdown or wiki-markup under version control would
achieve the same thing, I just like the way sphinx builds ReST out to
different formats (HTML, PDF via latex, etc).

Example:

http://github.com/monkeypants/CanberraUAV

Not a long-term solution, I'm not nominating myself as gate-keeper on
changes or anything like that - if we went down this path we should
probably shift the repo to team account.

Chris Gough