[Canberrauav] Flying this weekend

Brett White brettles101 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:22:21 EST 2011

G'day all,

I've set up a temporary wiki at http://wiki.aestabjoo.net/wiki/

Everyone should be able to sign themselves up, but I don't have SMTP
running so email won't work and if you forget your password you'll need to
get in contact with me. If you have any issues, let me know.

Stephen, if we end up deciding on the Wiki how hard would it be to get
http://www.canberrauav.com/wiki set up?

Cheers,

Brett