[Canberrauav] flying Telemaster tomorrow (Saturday)
tridge at samba.org
Fri Dec 9 16:35:39 EST 2011
Thanks to the fantastic efforts of Jack, the Telemaster is now ready to
fly again. I'm planning on doing the first test flight since the repairs
tomorrow morning at CMAC.
The main aims of this flight are:
- check that the airframe is OK after the repairs
- ensure it flies OK with the change to not use struts any more
- check the new current sensor (thanks Chris!) is behaving itself
- check and adjust parameters for good loiter
- fly a repeated circuit in auto, checking the turn radius
I'll aim to get to CMAC before 9am. All welcome!
More information about the Canberrauav