[Canberrauav] Bank Account

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:16:41 EST 2012

Hi all,

I've had a look around for bank accounts for CanberraUAV, and NAB's
"community account" seems to be the best options for us.

The sort of information/proof they need from us to prove we're a community
group is:

1)      Marketing brochure showing the intent and purpose of our group

2)      Sponsorship applications and/or evidence of sponsors

3)      Website showing our intent/purpose

4)      Articles of Association

5)      Constitution

For us, we should be able to use 1,2 and 3 as evidence.

I'll get some brochures printed and spruce up the website over the next
couple of days before going into the bank (Tuesday morning).

Thanks

Stephen