[Canberrauav] Flying tomorrow

Chris Gough christopher.d.gough at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:18:05 EST 2012

You probably want to get to the bottom of the MTK GPS issues anyhow, but...

I can field two BirthdayGPS' (ublox neo-6Q) for the mugin plus keep a
spare handy (in my quad) in case it's required. One benefit of this is
that they can be simultaneously connected via UART and USB, so the
PandaBoard could access both of them directly without becoming
critical to either autopilot.

Or a GPS-management raspberry pi, if they ever become available :)

Chris Gough

.