[Canberrauav] Bank Account

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:21:43 EST 2012

Yes, we have a bank account.

In the end I went with the Commonwealth Bank. NAB was not interested in giving us an account :S

I’ll post the details on the private list. For those not on the list who want to contribute, email me directly and I’ll give you the details.

I’m contributing $60/month to the account. I think if we all contribute something similar we should have enough to cover our costs.

Thanks

Stephen