[Canberrauav] Insurance

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:40:20 EST 2012

Jack -

The insurance is for any location in Australia (and overseas, although the
coverage for overseas is only $1m).

It includes all testing and development flights associated with the
competition, and all flights during the competition.

We would be covered from the moment we pay the insurance. It doesn't specify
when the coverage ends, but it would be at least until the end of the
competition.

-Stephen