[Canberrauav] engine on Mugin working again

Andrew Tridgell tridge at samba.org
Fri Jan 27 13:59:05 EST 2012

> Was the fuel pump disolving because it was designed for alcohol rather
> than gassoline?

yes, and Jack has now bought a petrol safe pump

> Was the foreign body hangar-rash? should we make some sort of
> "engine-pants" for storage and transport?

it was a bit of loose balse from inside the plane. Jack plans on
installing a mesh between the fuselage and the engine to catch things
like this.

> Probably not required for Sunday, but I'll bring the groundstation
> ubiquity modem with cable strain-relief enhancement.

thanks!

> Are we happy with the decent speed of the current parachute (once
> deployed)?

as long as it doesn't break and isn't too wind affected I'm happy!

> what is it's projected area when inflated? What's the total mass of
> our canteen, 750g?

probably close to that, yes

Cheers, Tridge