[Canberrauav] Dickson College UAV Wins Australian Computer Society Education Award

Moss, Andrew Andrew.Moss at ed.act.edu.au
Sat Nov 17 13:16:16 EST 2012

Hi there,

On Thursday, Dickson College was honoured at the annual Australian Computer Society awards night by winning the Education Award. This award was presented for the innovative and engaging approach that we have taken to teaching ICT and engineering at the college. As you know, we centre this curriculum around autonomous vehicles and projects that look dangerously close to things that go on at "Make Hack Void".

The event was held at the Boathouse Restaurant.  Jenny and Courtney came along to enjoy the great food and partake in the festivities.

A big thanks goes out to all of you who have support us along the way. We have a great program in place now and we will be looking to develop it even further in years to come.

Best regards,

Andrew Moss

ICT/Robotics/UAV Teacher

Dickson College

Canberra

phone : 044916692

--
This email remains the property of the ACT Education & Training Directorate.
This transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential or