[Canberrauav] GoPro 3 Black

Tim Brown tim at time-science.com
Wed Nov 21 12:46:46 EST 2012

FYI, I have a re-shipper service set up with Bongous.com. their web
interface is terrible but their shipping rates are very good. I haven't
tried any other reshipper services. At any rate, I'll be shipping an order
out from Connecticut to ANU towards the end of next week and we could cover
the shipping for a GoPro is someone wants to order one from Amazon or GoPro
and ship it to the address in Connecticut. Note that I tried to order some
stuff from GoPro to that address using my ANU credit card and it got denied
so you'll either need a us credit card or an amazon account. If you don't
have an amazon account I could use mine and someone could paypal me at my
australian paypal. whatever makes the most sense that works. We can cover
the shipping costs but would need payment if there were any import taxes. I
shipped a bunch of cameras in last month and wasn't charged extra but the
previous time I was so I don't really know how customs decides if we get
taxed or not. Maybe email me off list and we can sort out the details if
you are interested

something like this...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TCCTSQ/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00

Tim