[Canberrauav] flying this weekend

Greg captain351 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 14:49:32 EST 2014

Andrew and all,

Photos from today at CMAC as promised.  Nice group shot with the Porter (Felix), plus a few including taxi/ take off and in-flight.  There are high-res versions if you want to zoom in.  Also some pictures of the ADFA Mugin (which had a successful maiden flight)

Sorry I was not able to hang around until the end of the full tank duration test. The new RFD900 surface strip antennas James soldered looked neat.

Cheers

Greg

Here are the photos:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/109209075@N07/27552p/