[Canberrauav] Firstar on sale at HK

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 1 21:47:32 AEDT 2015

I just checked this reversal by looking at the original HK discount site.
http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=67400
I spent some time looking at the details and was offered a one time only offer for $224.94.
It looks identical to the FPV Raptor by VoltanexRC
http://www.modelflight.com.au/volantex-fpv-raptor-v2-rc-plane-pnp.html - $189.
Jack.