[Canberrauav] Firstar on sale at HK

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 2 16:47:14 AEDT 2015

I picked up my Firstars from the post office this morning and compared them
against Tridge's Ranger - they are very much the same thing, but smaller all
round.
The same grey, the same construction.
On the box it is labelled as a "Voltanex RC  Firstar V2."
It looks like it would be relatively easy to hand launch, so it will not
need an undercarriage.
I collected one and a half quadcopters from Tridge to make it into a
quadplane anyway.
Jack.