[Canberrauav] MAVProxy "line noise"

admin at brisbaneuav.com.au admin at brisbaneuav.com.au
Wed Dec 16 11:40:04 AEDT 2015

​
Hi Alex,
​​

> PS: is there a way I can get the quad to activate just a specific motor
> at low speed, so I can have a visual check that the servo leads are plugged
> back into the correct sockets? I’m using MAVProxy as my “command line”.

I'm not sure how you would do it in MAVProxy specifically, but I'm sure you
could just use an rc command. You could also try mission planner.  It has a
really nice interface that lets you set each motor to spin a certain
throttle percent for a few seconds. (Info:
http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/connect-escs-and-motors/#checking_the_motor_numberingwith_themission_planner_motor_test
)

Regards, Jaimyn,
BrisbaneUAV.com.au <http://brisbaneuav.com.au>