[Canberrauav] 3D Printing services in Canberra

David Peterson dhpeterson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:40:55 AEDT 2015

Erica from The Creative Element runs a bunch of 3D printers out of CBRIN /  Entry29 (a co-working space where I'm based) which is on Level 5, 1 Moore St in the city.

She also does custom design and manufacture work as well as training. You can reach her at info at thecreativeelement.com.au ... She is very knowledgable with 3D printing and I'm sure could help you out.

-- Dave

Sent from iPhone