[Canberrauav] Flying at CMAC sunday morning

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 19 18:49:53 AEDT 2015

  This might be a better site for announcements of a total fire ban.
  http://esa.act.gov.au/

  "
  4:01pm Saturday 19 Dec 2015

  TOTAL FIRE BAN DECLARED in the ACT tomorrow with SEVERE Fire Danger Rating
forecast
  "
  The next ban update is to be at 5am tomorrow, and the if ban is not in
place after all, I will bring the Boomerang.
  Jack.