[Canberrauav] Flying tomorrow (Wednesday)

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 29 17:56:06 AEDT 2015

I am planning to fly the Firstar at CMAC tomorrow morning with Tridge.
The purpose is to get everything working properly before I start adding the
quad parts.
Part of the process will be to try the quadplane code before and after
adding the equivalent weight of the quad parts.
Wednesday morning at CMAC is a regular day for retirees and other unemployed
layabouts. It can be quite busy, especially when the weather is fine like it
is to be expected tomorrow.
Jack.