[Canberrauav] Weekly Mumble meetings - change of time/day?

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:36:01 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

It was discussed at CMAC this morning that the current "8pm Monday" timeslot
for our weekly meetings might not be the optimal timeslot for everyone.

Thus, I've created a short survey to determine people's availability:
http://goo.gl/forms/FWCLGUQGOC

I'd appreciate it if anyone that attends our meetings (or wants to) fill out
the above form. I'll keep the survey open until 11pm tonight (Sunday).

Based on the results from this, I'll change the weekly meeting time
(starting from this week) to a timeslot that is suitable for as many people
as possible.

Thanks

Stephen