[Canberrauav] New UAV Challenge Announced!
jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 23 10:30:33 EST 2015
1. Vertical takeoff and landing?
2. Automated finding of a clear landing area to descend, including wind
3. Automated finding of clear, horizontal touchdown area - visual or swath
4. Landing and takeoff beyond communication
5. I assume any propeller blades will have to stop during the collection
All the above problems can be overcome by having the aircraft fly round in
circles overhead while lowering a collection basket.
If done from the right height, the line and basket should slowly rotate at
the centre of the circle.
Breakout the Bushmaster!
From: Canberrauav [mailto:canberrauav-bounces at canberrauav.org.au]On Behalf
Of stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, 23 February 2015 9:11 AM
Subject: [Canberrauav] New UAV Challenge Announced!
The 2016 UAV Challenge has been announced:
I think we're going to need a multirotor :)
Sent by Outlook for Android
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Canberrauav