[Canberrauav] Multiple vehicles in flight for Medical Express

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Thu Feb 26 21:03:47 AEDT 2015

Joshua - I LOVE the idea of a balloon lifting off with the payload and the
muggin grabbing it mid air - that is cool.

I didn't really get any vibe as to what the expectations were for the next
OBC.  I think the organisers were still worried the original competition
might not be won ;-)

Thanks

Grant

On 26 February 2015 at 20:50, Joshua Smallwood <joshuasmallwood at yahoo.com.au