[Canberrauav] I listened

Grant Morphett grant at gmorph.com
Mon Jun 1 16:29:30 AEST 2015

There had been a number of observations regarding my current APM2 test
plane - not the - "gee its inspiring how you keep repairing that plane an
it still flies great"  - more like - "you'd be better gluing a real estate
sign to a brick and shoving the APM in that then flying that thing".  :-D

So, I have finally finished building my new APM2 test plane.  Photos
attached.

The telemetry radio is in a terrible position for interference - but it
looks great and is convenient ;-)

Thanks, Grant.

[image: Inline images 2][image: Inline images 1]