[Canberrauav] Thunder in Medical Express

Peter Wlodarczyk pwlodarczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:48:29 AEST 2015

Hi all,

After a breather, we're back at it and planning on going at it again for
Medical Express 2016.

We've got a team mailing list, so in the interest of being open, which we
benefited from so much last time, I'd like to open it up.

  thunderuav+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Feel free to join up, prowl, contribute, criticise.

Keeping it simple like last time, as a starting point, we're taking our X8
platform and strapping quad props to it. It will be pretty marginal but I
reckon with enough batteries, it might be able to do the mission.

There are quite a few uncertainties but we're hoping it will be a pretty
"cheap" evaluation platform as we've already got a couple of X8s from last
time.

We should have a video of the maiden flight up soon if you're interested.

Peter