[Canberrauav] Hybrid Hex cleanup

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 2 16:28:19 AEST 2015

This was just a feasibility study into the capability of a hybrid being able to carry out the OBC.
If it goes ahead I do not think a smaller aircraft would determine much.
The unknowns are in the scaling up.
We know a Boomerang 60 would struggle with just the weight of the quadcopter parts.
We know the Porter can handle the load of the quadcopter parts, the electronics, and the fuel quite well.
Jack.