[Canberrauav] Pixhawk purchasing

Ryan Pope aerovort at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:07:03 AEST 2015

Hi Gents
I expect 'we' want to stick to 3dr pixhawks to ensure interoperability of
our dev platforms.

Im happy to do the order.
Do we need more for CUAV?

Regards
Ryan
 Makes sense to me.

I won't be able to order them until my current 3DR orders get processed (so
I don't end up with multiple orders entering Australia at the same time and
get stung by customs). Could be a couple of weeks.

Happy for someone else to order them however.

-Stephen

Sent by Outlook for Android