[Canberrauav] UAV's in geosciences talk at Geoscience Australia

Adam Kroll krolladam at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 15:24:15 AEST 2015

Hi All,

I'll be giving a talk on behalf of the ACT branch of the Australian Society of Geophysicists at Geoscience Australia next Tuesday at 4pm.   Everyone is welcome, if you'd like to learn about some of the applications for UAV's in earth sciences.  The blurb is below

Please
Join Us!

Adam
Kroll from FROGTECH presenting Unmanned aircrafts role in the future of
exploration.

Adam
will speak about UAV’s and how they can help all aspects of mineral
exploration.

Date
Tuesday 19th May at 4:00pm

Venue
Raggatt Theatre @ Geoscience Australia

Drinks
and Nibbles provided

Hope
to see you soon.

It hasn't been decided yet, but someone from Canberra UAV (it could be me, if you want) will also add to the talk to let earth sciences community know about Canberra UAV and the projects that we have going on.  Hopefully some one from the earth sciences group will be interested to join Canberra UAV and add their knowledge to the group.

Cheers,

Adam Kroll