[Canberrauav] DC-DC switching regulators

Carlos Peco carlos.peco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:08:12 AEDT 2016

Hi Samuel (et al.),

My name is Carlos, just moved to Canberra from Sydney. I'm interested in
UAV technology and have been looking at CUAV activities since I saw the OBC
documentary on BBC.

Because of my work, I have access to some radio monitoring equipment and
antennas (the demo stock we use for demonstrations and loans). They are not
spectrum analyzers, that's another part of the company I have little to do
with.
I'm more than happy to take some gear to the airfield one of these weekends
to make noise fieldstrength measurements at the frecuency ranges of
interest (remote control, GPS and the like) for different DC-DC converter
configurations, if considered useful.

cheers,
Carlos