[Canberrauav] DC-DC switching regulators

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:35:37 AEDT 2016

Hi Carlos,

The radio monitoring equipment would be quite useful! It’d be useful for double-checking our ignition systems and power control modules are not interfering in the 2.4GHz (RC Control), 1.6GHz (GPS), and 920MHz (telemetry) bands.

We’re out at CMAC (www.cmac.org.au) every Sunday morning from 9am-12pm, so feel free to come along!

Thanks

Stephen