[Canberrauav] Dickson Flying Day

Gale, Mostyn Mostyn.Gale at ed.act.edu.au
Wed Feb 10 08:47:09 AEDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm getting Dickson UAV onto the ground for this year. And am tentatively looking at holding a flying day on Thursday 25 February for the Dickson UAV students.

I was wondering how much interest there is for coming down to give students a fly of something, or do some demos of cool stuff.

Cheers

Mostyn

Mostyn Gale
Maths, Science and Engineering Teacher
Maths Faculty

Maths Ph: 02 6142 0160
SWC Ph: 02 6142 0141
Address: 184 Phillip Avenue, Dickson ACT 2602

www.dicksonc.act.edu.au<http://www.dicksonc.act.edu.au/>

--
This email remains the property of the ACT Education & Training Directorate.
This transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential or