[Canberrauav] porter quadplane build

Andrew Tridgell andrew at tridgell.net
Wed Feb 10 18:18:01 AEDT 2016

Hi All,

Grant and I started on the Porter QuadPlane build today. We have glued
the 300x100 CF sheets to the wings, and glued the four 20x20x800 CF
square section tubes together. We have also setup the Porter again with
a Pixhawk, GPS, telemetry etc (which had all been removed since the last
flight in 2014).

Next step is to attach the QuadPlane spars to the wings, then attach
motors, ESCs and batteries. If parts arrive in time we may be able to
get it flying on the weekend of the 20th.

Cheers, Tridge