[Canberrauav] QuadPlane Test

Grant Morphett gmorphett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:59:08 AEDT 2016

Looks great Jaimyn.  Are the forward and aft quad motors about the
centre of gravity of the plane itself?  If not then you will have one
set of motors working much harder then the other.  On the QuadPorter we
are trying to keep the quad as square as possible so the motors are all
working as equally as possible i.e. drawing the same current.

Thanks, Grant.