[Canberrauav] QuadPlane Test

admin at brisbaneuav.com.au admin at brisbaneuav.com.au
Thu Feb 11 15:34:32 AEDT 2016

​Thanks for the tip.  This airframe isn't ideal so unfortunately they
aren't perfectly centred.  If I made them much closer, it would throw out
the CG of the plane too much.  ​It is also very close to the leading edge
so I'm worried about structural integrity as the foam gets quite thin
there.

Regards, Jaimyn,
BrisbaneUAV.com.au <http://brisbaneuav.com.au>
admin at brisbaneuav.com.au <admin at brisbanuav.com.au>