[Canberrauav] Help configuring PixHawk Mini

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 5 08:34:34 AEST 2017

Hi Dale,
I am really surprised at the amount of vibration you now have.
It is way more than one would expect from an airframe repair.
I suggest you look carefully at the motor for a bent shaft.
To do this, run the motor without the prop or hub. You should not feel any
vibration.
Also look at your propeller and spinner for a change that might cause some
inbalance.
Jack.