[Canberrauav] Help configuring PixHawk Mini

Dale Rogers hello at dalerogers.com.au
Wed Apr 5 21:51:19 AEST 2017

I checked out the motor, all good. Disassembled the motor mount and found lots of movement in my quick glue job where the motor mount broke off the foam.

I got my new ESC today, so installed that while I had it all apart and got the i2c working again so I have got airspeed. I think I have the rangefinder working but can't find the "sonarrange" graph.

The ESC uses SimonK firmware I'll figure out how to programme it tomorrow.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:34 AM +1000, "Jack Pittar" <jpittar at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

Hi Dale,
I am really surprised at the amount of vibration you now have.
It is way more than one would expect from an airframe repair.
I suggest you look carefully at the motor for a bent shaft.
To do this, run the motor without the prop or hub. You should not feel any
vibration.
Also look at your propeller and spinner for a change that might cause some
inbalance.
Jack.