[Canberrauav] Build-Saturday

Matthew Ridley dr.matt.ridley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:31:04 AEST 2017

Saturday is good.

Just a suggestion, Maybe we could start at my place in the morning say
around 10am and get any hardware building sorted then maybe the second
shift we migrate to Tridge's place for more of a software focus after lunch
say 1pm.

Lunch we can figure out, might depend on numbers bbq or takeaway maybe. I
am happy to cater but would need numbers.

Any thoughts ?

Matt

On 10 Apr 2017 9:20 pm, "Peter Barker" <pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au>