[Canberrauav] Build-Saturday

Matthew Ridley dr.matt.ridley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 17:34:53 AEST 2017

Looks like we are going ahead at about 10am at my place to start.

If anyone needs my address in queenbean just shoot me an email.

I have made good progress mounting stuff and what remains is just sorting
out the ESC cabling and mounting the fuel tank and maybe some loctite.

It might need longer legs made to accommodate the fuel tank.

Matt