[Canberrauav] Build-Saturday

Dale Rogers hello at dalerogers.com.au
Fri Apr 14 20:59:26 AEST 2017

Hi everyone. I'm bringing my 3d printer to the meet-up tomorrow and can do some quick tutorials on fusion 360. Have a think about what what small parts you might want to design.  And download fusion 360 on your PC it's free for hobbyists.

www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/free-trial

Dale

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:33 PM +1000, "Peter Barker" <pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au> wrote:

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017, Dale Rogers wrote:

> I can bring a 3d printer along and do some tutorials on fusion 360 CAD and
> designing for 3d printing if anyone is interested.
>
> I'm also thinking about printing some pivoting motor mounts for that tail
> squatter idea if anybody wants to work on a foam board wing for them.

That sounds awesome.  I thought this was to the list originally, which is
why I didn't immediately reply - sorry!

Are you still able to make it?  If so, suggesting to the list that if
they've got any small items they think could be designed and printed in
short oder we could do that...

> Dale

Peter