[Canberrauav] Build-Saturday

Matthew Ridley dr.matt.ridley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 20:07:28 AEST 2017

So it flies..

https://youtu.be/HzceFkO5WXc

https://youtu.be/fKl1l5NVhHM

Some more tuning at CMAC tomorrow and then we can try starting the engine.

Thanks all who came today, It was a great day.

If anyone has a few 4S batteries say 30-60C, 1800-2400mAh with XT60 and can
bring them along it would be appreciated.

We might go through a few while tuning, I only have 1 suitable battery and
will be lucky to get 4min per battery.

Matt