[Canberrauav] Build-Saturday

Matthew Ridley dr.matt.ridley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 16:56:03 AEST 2017

We had two ICE assisted flights of Trinity this morning.

https://youtu.be/3enY4NVHRXA

Then the muffler came a bit loose, so the engine lost power.

Stephen was the test pilot, Tridge on the Groundstation.

Once we sort out the loose muffler, we can tune it better and try for some
endurance testing, but otherwise a successful morning.

So it seems the concept is not completely flawed, mostly a question of
endurance now.