[Canberrauav] thanks for fixing my plane yesterday

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 4 08:08:58 AEST 2018

Hi Bruce,

Last weekend the weather was hardly flyable.

Apart from CanberraUAV, only one or two members turned up and stayed for less than half an hour, but many of turned up and stayed till the early afternoon flying our laptops in the clubhouse.

The weather prediction is exactly the same for this weekend. Having learned our lesson last weekend, it may be that not many of us go to CMAC this Sunday.

Jack.