[Canberrauav] D3 has been submitted and patched have been ordered!

james owens scoobydrive at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:58:59 AEST 2018

Hey Team,

The D3 has been submitted and the technical committee have confirmed receipt!

In other good news, I have ordered the patches too. I have ordered 50, not the club and they will be $3 each. They should be here in a couple of weeks.

They look like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sdNfCNMJ44iHOBaEBQ0wkiYB25fovjCO/view?usp=sharing

For tracking purposes I’ve created a worksheet to track who wants what. If you already told me that you would like some, I have entered that into the worksheet; I’ll sort payment on delivery. Please enter or modify as you see fit. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESk9gqMfgGFH7z44n55snwHnF2CiZMI_Az8UngeQATM/edit?usp=sharing

WIGIG; When Its Gone Its Gone!

Cheers
Jimmy