[Canberrauav] CanberraUAV Meeting Monday 12 Feb 2018

james owens scoobydrive at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 20:54:00 AEDT 2018

G’day All,

The draft agenda for tomorrows mumble is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BfXRyxo6pbW2NsMiFsSb0BdkfZjZutXpD_Chaeoedrs/edit?usp=sharing

Please add anything you would like to discuss. Note that Tridge and JamesP will likely be absent due to ArduPilot activities. Pasted below for ease of viewing.

Jimmy

CanberraUAV Meeting Monday 12 Feb 2018

1. Minutes from last week:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gXEYJLqsh7DgsmemQ-RtBlKyVN0iCp0MRSrjoEsPWXM/edit?usp=sharing

2. Actions from Last Meeting

Action item: Dale to draw up a 3D mount that the camera and lead weight can be mounted
Action: Collection in different light is now a requirement; cloudy days at CMAC, mornings or evenings provide options. We can conduct concurrent activity with the software in the mean time.

Action: Jimmy - Southern ACT Catchment Group workshop hosting. Output from meeting is that we would look to run a half day session at an agricultural site nominated by the Southern ACT Catchment group. Include UAS regulations

Agenda

3. RoboKraken - Greg - Cube, RFD900X set-up

4. CASA flight safety grant: http://www.flightsafetyaustralia.com/2018/01/safety-sponsorships-on-offer/
“In the latest sponsorship round we are looking for applications that support our current safety promotion priorities and activities. These include ... drone safety awareness. Sponsorship applications must be made using the form available on the CASA website<https://www.casa.gov.au/research-grants-program/webform/safety-promotion-sponsorship-program-application-form>.”

5. Any other business.