[Canberrauav] Corn, corn and more corn

Darrell Burkey dazza at tucan.net
Tue Feb 13 18:33:56 AEDT 2018

We had the wonderful opportunity to do some test flights with my VTOL Skywalker over corn fields today. Adam and I had a great time and with a bit of luck we may have enough near infrared photos to produce a NDVI based map. It’s a bit late in the season so it may not be as useful as if done earlier, but it’s been a great opportunity to get our work flow down and to ensure the airframe will do the job.

https://flic.kr/p/21xFkGY <https://flic.kr/p/21xFkGY>

Cheers.

Darrell Burkey
dazza at tucan.net