[Canberrauav] Thanks for the visit.

Bruce Baxter brucebaxtersolutions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:11:53 AEST 2019

Thankyou all for yet another enjoyable visit with the friendly folks of cuav.
The time you each spent with me has helped me enormously.

I now have three radios working in a network. (yet to find the mission planner settings to choose what plane to connect to)
I have a sonar altimeter that reports to mission planner and is calibrated.
I fixed the driver security issue with windows and now have video displayed in mission planner.
I now have a better idea of sensors to use.

Your new field is fantastic and buildings to match. Was good seeing the planes you are using for test of stuff too.

would they let you lay turf for an airstip?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10