[Canberrauav] Rover ready

James Pattison james at auturgy.com.au
Sun Sep 22 18:47:08 AEST 2019

Can you raise an issue in GitHub against the wiki for the esc thing.
The “brushed” setting is for brushed motors driven off the output without an esc at all (like skyviper etc). A pwm controlled esc appears the same to the flight controller regardless of whether it is designed to drive brushed or brushless motors.

Regards,

James