[Canberrauav] Rover ready

Darrell Burkey dazza at tucan.net
Sun Sep 22 20:45:42 AEST 2019

Well, my explanation may have been misleading.

The setting is MOT_PWM_TYPE

0:Normal 1:OneShot 2:OneShot125 3:BrushedWithRelay 4:BrushedBiPolar 5:DShot150 6:DShot300 7:DShot600 8:DShot1200

I attempted to use the values of 3 and 4 given I am using brushed motors but only the value 0 worked.

Cheers.

Darrell Burkey
dazza at tucan.net