[Canberrauav] Failed attempt to rover

Darrell Burkey dazza at tucan.net
Tue Sep 24 16:48:40 AEST 2019

I took the rover I just finished building out for its first autonomous adventure today. I’m using Mission Planner and I just couldn’t get it to work. I set up the mission as I would with a plane but when I changed the mode from Hold to Auto it just switched back to Hold. Even stranger, the flight path screen shows the mission executing with the rover moving to the waypoints but the rover just sat there. I also noticed that there are altitudes in the waypoints. It seems set up for a plane rather than a rover.

Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers.

Darrell Burkey
dazza at tucan.net