[Canberrauav] Companion Computer Support

Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:21:57 AEDT 2020

Hi all,

Not strictly CanberraUAV related, but as a general FYI to the community I've opened up a small business (Rpanion Electronics) orientated around supporting companion computer integration with Ardupilot-powered vehicles. Website is at https://www.rpanion.com/

It's still early stages so I'm staying on at my day job for now. I'll run it in my spare time and see if/when I can make a viable business out of it.

Also, any good/bad feedback of the website is appreciated!

Thanks
Stephen Dade