[Canberrauav] Fwd: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months
scoobydrive at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:01:56 AEDT 2020
I feel this is the right decision, but not one that we welcome.
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: Canberra UAV <canberrauav at gmail.com>
Date: 16 March 2020 at 20:00:47 GMT-4
To: James Owens <scoobydrive at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 at 19:39, UAV Challenge - Outback Rescue <uavchallenge at gmail.com<mailto:uavchallenge at gmail.com>> wrote:
UAV Challenge organisers have today decided to postpone the 2020 UAV
Challenge flying events until 2021. We will work through the more
detailed planning in the next few weeks and will re-issue rules with
updated timelines. Broadly speaking we will aim to hold the events in
late September/early October 2021 – hopefully in Dalby. Medical Rescue
registration and Deliverable 1 will be re-opened. For teams already
given a Go decision at the Deliverable 1 checkpoint, your team will
not need to resubmit D1. New teams will have a chance to enter and
they will need to submit a D1 document (dates yet to be announced).
There will be no High-School activities in 2020. We know that the
whole world is working together to battle COVID-19 and we send our
best wishes to you as we all tackle this crisis.
We will post the above notice to our website and social media later today.
UAV Challenge Organisers
“Searching for Outback Joe since 2012”
CanberraUAV at gmail.com<mailto:CanberraUAV at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Canberrauav