[Canberrauav] Fwd: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months

Bruce Baxter brucebaxtersolutions at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:23:00 AEDT 2020

Does this give us a 12 month reprieve on the d2 submission? 

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: UAV Challenge -  Outback Rescue <uavchallenge at gmail.com>
> Date: 17 March 2020 at 10:41:42 am AEDT
> To: UAV Challenge <uavchallenge at gmail.com>
> Subject: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months
> Dear teams
> UAV Challenge organisers have today decided to postpone the 2020 UAV
> Challenge flying events until 2021. We will work through the more
> detailed planning in the next few weeks and will re-issue rules with
> updated timelines. Broadly speaking we will aim to hold the events in
> late September/early October 2021 – hopefully in Dalby. Medical Rescue
> registration and Deliverable 1 will be re-opened. For teams already
> given a Go decision at the Deliverable 1 checkpoint, your team will
> not need to resubmit D1. New teams will have a chance to enter and
> they will need to submit a D1 document (dates yet to be announced).
> There will be no High-School activities in 2020. We know that the
> whole world is working together to battle COVID-19 and we send our
> best wishes to you as we all tackle this crisis.
> We will post the above notice to our website and social media later today.
> Regards
> UAV Challenge Organisers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://canberrauav.org.au/pipermail/canberrauav/attachments/20200317/42551e88/attachment.html>

More information about the Canberrauav mailing list